Platform Project Manager
Location: Hong Kong
As our Platform Project Manager, you will help shape the future of interactive physical gaming and realize Nex’s very bold vision: “Create the best motion games for hundreds of millions of people to play on”. You will collaborate directly with the leadership team and product teams across Silicon Valley and Hong Kong, and thrive in an engineering-driven culture that values ownership and curiosity
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- 5 years of experience in project management.
- Ability to navigate challenging landscapes and get stakeholders and project teams on the same page with excellent communication and organization skills, including the ability to communicate project status, progress and issues on a regular basis
- Ability to identify and manage project risks with strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and deep understanding of the subject matters and develop contingency plans as needed.
- Ability to execute projects to success through clear project plans, timelines and budgets, monitoring progress continually and holding team members accountable.
- Experience in managing consumer-facing consumer electronics projects, involved in either the hardware development or software development life cycles, ideally from zero to launch.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams, including engineers, designers, marketing, product managers and product owners, involved in either hardware development or software development.
- Experience in managing and liaison with external vendors, including contract manufacturers, ODM/OEMs, software development firms and system integrators.
- Strong technical background.
- Experience in hardware design and development.
- Experience in SDK roll-out.
- Familiarity with industry standards, such as ISO, UL, and FCC, and regulatory requirements
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Competitive compensation package with stock options in the US parent company.
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy.
- A technology and engineering-driven culture that treasures talents and individual growth.
Nex is located in Hong Kong and San Jose, California, USA, you can learn more about us at nex.inc/who-we-are.
How to Apply
Please email your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Platform Project Manager — Hong Kong" and we will be in touch!
We encourage applications even if you don’t meet more than 50% of the requirements — we believe that experience comes in many forms!